Ever taken a split shot and the sky is over exposed and super red. Yeah me too. If you're shooting on an action camera then it is likely to get confused with exposure and white balance when shooting split shots.
That is exactly the kind of thing this preset is designed to fix.
Named after LUX* resort in South Ari Atoll, Maldives. The reef here was the site of one of my favourite whale shark encounters ever and where I was able to take my first proper split shot.
- LUX* preset files for Adobe Lightroom, compatible with both desktop and mobile app.
- Instruction guide on how to install preset.
Note that individually purchased presets do not come with instructional video on how to alter settings for individual scenarios, only the full preset pack does.
- These presets are designed to be compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom Mobile App. They may not work with other software.
- While these presets are aimed at editing underwater photos, they will look different on each image due to many factors (quality, lighting, depth, filter etc.) You will need to adjust them to your specific image.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds cannot be offered. Please refer to our RETURNS POLICY for more information.
- Once your payment has processed you will receive a download link for the files. They will be in the form of a .zip file. Unzip the file and follow the PDF instructions to install presets.
- You are able to download the files a maximum of three time for each purchase.
- Initial download file must be dowloaded on to laptop or desktop and transferred to mobile devices.