Correcting deep water pictures taken under low light can be exceedingly difficult. With no warm tones present to amplify, and just a curtain of blue even when you shoot with a red filter.
This preset aims to help with those shots and can be altered to fit pretty much any shot according to depth.
Named after the Miyaru Kandu dive site in Vaavu Atoll, Maldives. A deeper dive site and good drift dive. Famous for its huge schools of grey reef sharks, white tip sharks and numerous pelagic fish species.
- Miyaru preset files for Adobe Lightroom, compatible with both desktop and mobile app.
- Instruction guide on how to install preset.
Note that individually purchased presets do not come with instructional video on how to alter settings for individual scenarios, only the full preset pack does.
- These presets are designed to be compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Lightroom CC and Adobe Lightroom Mobile App. They may not work with other software.
- While these presets are aimed at editing underwater photos, they will look different on each image due to many factors (quality, lighting, depth, filter etc.) You will need to adjust them to your specific image.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds cannot be offered. Please refer to our RETURNS POLICY for more information.
- Once your payment has processed you will receive a download link for the files. They will be in the form of a .zip file. Unzip the file and follow the PDF instructions to install presets.
- You are able to download the files a maximum of three time for each purchase.
- Initial download file must be dowloaded on to laptop or desktop and transferred to mobile devices.